Just about anyone can put up a WordPress site. The real key is understanding your goals and ensuring the solution meets those goals. Successful sites communicate a message and make it easy to engage your customers. It’s about converting your audience into clients. We specialize in building an affordable website whether it’s for a small business or medium-sized businesses.
I can help set up your WebSite on the WordPress platform – whether that’s a new site, a refresh of your current website, as well as eCommerce applications. I have over 25 years of experience in web design, as a web developer, SEO expert, and as a project manager.
Anyone can be a “technology” expert, however, to really be successful you have to be able to solve business problems. Above all, that is what I do – I ensure your solution actually provides business value. It doesn’t do you any good to just throw up a site if you aren’t looking at all angles from an organic search perspective to building a business relationship thru your social media. In conclusion, I will help you solve business issues and ensure you get real value for the money you are spending.
Lets get started creating an affordable website or updating your website and take it to the next level with vision and build a partnership together.
Business WebSite Development Process Overview
Understand your business, challenges and Goals
We will detail the work to be done together.
If applicable, I will research your competitors and help build a site plan
Look and Feel
I will recommend a Look and Feel for your website.
Website Builder Phase
Build pages with content supplied by you
Test and adjust any items needed.
Your new website (or updated website) is now live
What do you get with a WebSite Design Package?
- An affordable website built to your business requirements
- WordPress installation on your hosting (I can help you choose low cost hosting, if needed)
- Responsive mobile theme that is SEO friendly
- Initial SEO Configuration/Recommendations
- Your business name as text or logo in the theme header.
- 5 or more pages (you provide the content) including custom Home page, About page and a Contact form.
- Image Slider on the Home Page (with up to 3 rotating slides)
- Coordinating fonts and colors to your logo.
- Coordinating background colors, images, or textures.
- Set up social icons linking to your social media sites.
- Set up footer with contact information
- Install/Configuration of Yoast SEO (I am Yoast Certified).
- Ongoing partnership/support
We offer a value-driven maintenance plan for your business’ website. My approach ensures that your website has an effective and
All packages include:
- Site/License Review
- Site backup using your hosting platforms backup tools
- Updating all Wordpress plugins
- Theme update
- Full site scan using the latest crawling software to identify any new issues with a formatted report delivered by email to you
You will be surprised to know that only 27.2% websites have upgraded to
latestversion of WordPress. This is a huge security risk to your business.
Optionally add on consulting hours that are prepaid. This can be used for creating new content or new features for your web site at a discounted rate.
- Up to 10 hours per month for website development of new pages, products, or any other customization’s you need
completed. 33% savings over normal hours rate by purchasing in advance.
- time is recorded in
- unused time is not refundable
- you can choose the hours per month you want to reserve – you don’t have to choose just 10.
Some of Our Google Reviews
Areas We Offer Our Website Development Services
As a Virtual company we work with anyone. If you need someone local we do that too.
Vendors I am affiliated with and recommend: